M/s Rachael is a Board Member – Makueni County Public Service Board. She went to Mysore University for her Bachelors of Commerce from 2001 to 2004. She further proceeded for her Master of Business Administration degree from Sikkim Manipal University from 2004 to 2006.
M/s Rachael is currently the Chairperson of Training and Development, Monitoring and Reporting committee in the Board whose major function is Human resource capacity building and development.
Her specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Regularly attend and participate in board meetings
- Serving on committees or taskforce and taking on special assignments where applicable
- Partnering with the Chairperson and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are implemented
- Representing the County Public Service Board to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the Board
- Reading, reviewing and making decisions on requests with regards to board’s minutes, annual reports, other reports, plans and policies presented before it;
- Promoting national values and principles spelt out in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.